Daily Mail trying to cash in on Manchester Communists popularity??

We received the following email from an advertising company looking to offer us some space in the right wing rag.

Hello Manchester-Communists,
This is the first time I’ve been in touch and I wanted to find out whether you’d be interested in the idea of running a banner ad for Manchester-Communists on the Daily Mail website?
Web Windows is an advertising agency who are occasionally able to pick up some amazing late-availability banners. This is one of those occasions and you can find all the details of the offer on this link: One month Daily Mail banner campaign just £480
I appreciate this offer has appeared out of the blue, so if you’d like me to explain things in more detail, I can be contacted on the number below. Or maybe you’d just like to go ahead?
Best regards,
Amy Wood
Online Ad Exec
Web Windows Marketing Ltd


Appeared out of the blue. Erm, yes you could say that. And then...

I hope you don't mind me getting in touch again, but I emailed yesterday about a special offer for a banner ad: One month Daily Mail banner campaign just £480
Did you get a moment to have a look?
I’m around for most of the day, so let me know if it’s of interest – I might even be able to sweeten the deal!
Kind regards,
Amy Wood


Wow. Sweeten the deal? Sounds tempting....